<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Discussion at Ikarus 

This is a discussion posted at Ikarus related to my research.

Hello everyone in Ikarus

I would like to raise this question on whether we are neglecting the area of content design when we are overly concerned with the process of designing our learning activities.

Questions that I would like to ask are:

  1. Is content or learning resources merely to be included in a learning activity without any restructuring? For example, we attached an article of 15 pages and ask our students to comment on it.

  2. Have we place to much focus on student-student and student-lecturer interactions that we have forgotten about student-content interaction?

  3. How do we effectively design our content that it fits into the educational purpose of our learning activities? Or do we just embed it into our learning activities as an attachment (mentioned in Q1)?

  4. Is there even a need to look at content design?


These questions are very much related to what I am researching on now and your views are greatly appreciated.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?