Wednesday, March 31, 2004
Personal Opinions - Shuell
Read that Shuell mentioned about learning being subjected to specific field. Are learning functions proposed by Shuell subjected to this as well?
This question came about as I was pondering about the how I should go about looking at the process of designing learning tasks and materials. The picture that came to my mind is that in the process of giving advice to a lecturer on how he/she should design learning tasks and materials, he/she may believe that certain learning functions are not appropriate and applicable to the subject beng taught.
This question came about as I was pondering about the how I should go about looking at the process of designing learning tasks and materials. The picture that came to my mind is that in the process of giving advice to a lecturer on how he/she should design learning tasks and materials, he/she may believe that certain learning functions are not appropriate and applicable to the subject beng taught.
Comments:
Post a Comment